2011 Student Survey Results
Download the full results of a recently conducted, nation-wide survey of more than 11,000 students that probed individual experiences and outcomes as a result of Tegrity use. The results of the study not only support the strong interest lecture capture technology has generated on campuses around the country, but also positive outcomes in user satisfaction and improved retention.
Here's a sneak peek at the findings:
- -63% of students credit Tegrity for increasing their motivation to study
- -85% felt Tegrity increased their study effectiveness
- -85% reported using Tegrity has increased their course satisfaction
- -90% said Tegrity increased the amount they learned in their course
- -90% indicated they would like to have Tegrity in all of their classes